Ubiquiti UniFi LED Panel 2x2 PoE Powered 2 Pack. Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi EoT (Enterprise of Things) product family. Targeted for businesses of all sizes, UniFi EoT is designed to blend seamlessly into existing deployments of UniFi network systems. Launching the UniFi EoT line are the UniFi LED Panel and UniFi Dimmer Switch. Offering the ultimate in lighting efficiency and convenience, the UniFi LED Panel fits into a standard T-grid dropped ceiling and runs on 802.3at PoE+.
Use the UniFi LED Controller to discover UniFi LED Panels and Dimmer Switches, control LED Panels, display device status and statistics, create and manage groups, and create and configure lighting schedules.
The panel can be controlled in three ways:
UniFi Dimmer Switch Uses 802.3af PoE power and lets you directly control one or multiple LED Panels. You can switch panels on/off or adjust their brightness (10-100%).
UniFi LED Controller Software (Beta) Browser-based interface, hosted on a UniFi Application Server or Ubuntu device, provides easy management of your LED devices.
UniFi LED App Mobile app (iOS or Android™) allows remote configuration via an AP connected to the LAN.
- UniFi LED Panel integrates seamlessly into your enterprise network, for complete control of your lighting system from a single point
- UniFi LED Panel uses low-voltage DC power (PoE+), so it is safer to install than AC-powered lighting. PoE+ also does not need separate power cables, so you save on labor and cable costs.
- With 100 lm/W efficacy and 25W maximum power consumption, each UniFi LED Panel produces light more efficiently and for less money than fluorescent lighting
- UniFi LED Panel can be controlled remotely using the UniFi LED Controller or UniFi LED app, or locally using the UniFi Dimmer Switch.
- Long-lasting LEDs (50,000+ hrs) and one LED panel versus three tubes per fixture mean less time spent changing lights, saving both time and money.
- UniFi LED App for IOS and Android can find and control UniFi LED Panels using Bluetooth